Tuesday 7 September 2021

Conservation Week Bingo

For conservation week we have a bingo board to fill in. This is my something down low. It was to wet to go outside but I found this or mum found this first.

Yesterday while Mum was in my room she found a honey bee on the window sill. It probably flew in on the weekend when the windows were open. It looked pretty sad so we gave it a sugar-water drink and then put it outside on the porch by the kitchen. Mum said the water should give it some energy to be able to fly away back home.

It was really cool to see one up close. I was reading a book yesterday with my reading group about a man who photo's bugs and insects in his garden. This reminded me of that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.