Monday 6 April 2020

Boys Brigade Craft

I have joined the Boys Brigade this year We meet on a Tuesday night
It is fun with lots of games and things to do when we meet
While in lock down my team leader sent me some activities to do 
This mosaic space scene was one of them I had to place the small square dots onto the board to make the picture better
I like that there is planets on there and it can stand up I have it on my wall in my room so i can see it 
i have to hand it in to my team leader when we start again i might be able to get an award at the end of the year for doing this
i had a word find a colour in page and i had to draw a plan of my house and work out the escape route in case of a fire
it was fun doing these things i am looking forward to being able to go back to Boys Brigade when this is all over  



                                                                              

3 comments:

  1. Hi Toby, that look like a lot of fun! I bet it as fun drawing your house plan and making an escape plan to get out of your house. Did you find it hard to work out your plan? Keep up the great learning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was a lot of fun my house plan was fun as well

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Toby,
    It is so cool to hear how you are still able to participate in the Boys Brigade, even when we are all in isolation!
    I can imagine how fun the boys brigade must be, and it is awesome to hear how you joined this team at the beginning of the year.
    What made you want to join the Boys Brigade?
    Your mosaic space scene looks fantastic, and I especially like the bright orange planet which is overtop of the dark blue background.
    How long did the mosaic take to make?
    What was your favourite part of making it?
    It would be awesome if you could reply to this comment and let me know!
    Keep up the great work!
    Nga mihi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.