Thursday 7 May 2020

Photo Challenge

Bubble Photo

Mrs Long put a class challenge on our home learning to take a family photo. We had to put everyone in the photo that was in our bubble. I was able to get our dog Kyla in it but not the cats we have. Fluffy Minx Marley and Naharla would not get in the photo with us. 

I did not read the instructions very well and our neighbour came over to take the photo for us on my Mums phone. I wanted the photo to be all of us on our bikes. We all like going down the beach on the bikes.


In the photo is my Mum Nina Dad Sean dog Kyla on Dads knee and me in the middle on my bike.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Toby
    It looks like your neighbour is a decent distance away from you and your family, so that is good. This photo is very special because it has captured a moment in time in Lockdown 2020, which is also a moment in history. What a cool photo Toby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toby, Its a great bubble photo and as jackie said you have captured a moment in time. It's great that you all have bikes and can go out on them as a group. Who does the biggest doughnuts down at the beach?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.