Thursday 7 May 2020

Mrs Kings Kite Challenge



😎  Kite Challenge 😎


Mrs King set the whole school and kite making challenge and i wanted to do this one.
Mum said I had to search on the internet how to make a kite I looked at lots of pictures and videos searching for how to make one

Mum had a search in Dads shed for some stuff to make a kite with she found some thin wood an old curtain and had to get some string from the supermarket the rope she found in the shed for the garden was all rotten and could not use it. We also needed a hot glue gun.  


 This is me cutting the old curtain to make the kite with scissors.


                                            We tied the string around the frame so we could hot glue the old curtain to it and make it look like a kite 


                 this is the kite that me and mum made 
There was no wind down the beach this morning so we did not see if it would fly. I wanted to tie it to my motorbike and see if it would fly if I went riding down the beach but it was high tide when we went there and not very much beach to ride down. Mum said that if the wind picks up we could go back down and try to fly it again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.