Wednesday 6 May 2020

When I am Famous


When I am famous I want to be a famous youtuber riding dirt bikes and riding quads and mini dirt bikes. I want to be good at drifts and dounts and not falling off because I can hurt myself. Also, I want to be famous at driving go karts and driving drift cars. I want to be fast at driving go karts around the turn. 
When I am famous I want to go around the world to China and see the houses and I want to go to Texas and to see the new dirt bikes and the dirt bike is a kx 50.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Toby
    I think, with your new Lockdown present, you are on the right track to becoming famous for riding dirt bikes and quads. You will need to show perseverance and keep practising so you get super good. Why do you like the houses in China?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie thanks for your comment
      I want to see the houses in China because I was watching a movie with Mum It was the New Karate Kid movie I thought the houses look different to our ones here in New Zealand

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.