Friday 9 July 2021

Term 2

These were the things that we did in term 2. We did practicing songs we did some spelling. We also did some animated GIFS. I made a wedsite called Digitech that I'm still working on here's a video that I and my friend made. This is the link to the website for maths games and others. Link

This a clip that I and my friend made doing the coast to coast. the one down below is the basketball one.
this is the basketball one. 

We also have been doing Matariki.  weaving with flaxes to make a basket.

We've been doing google music lab. we did a Kahoot yesterday the whole class did PE yesterday.

 My group has been doing tidy numbers. Have you ever done any of these things on this blog post?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.